Forums Forum Classifieds/Personal Ads

11 replies, 12 voices Last updated by  adylovesit6970 1 day, 4 hours ago
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Sarah ScatShop
    Keymaster
    @ScatShopSarah

Post your Personal Ad here!

To prevent this topic from getting cluttered… No actual discussions are allowed on here. Private message other members for that! 😉

Only post about yourself, and what you’re looking for!

(NOT FOR MARKETING PURPOSES)

spankerson
    Participant
    @Spankerson

Guess I’ll start these out.

Locted in Arkansas, US looking for others also into pooping their pants/diapers to play with. If into spankings for it, all the better.

Feel free To nesssage any time, I’m always up for a chat.

captaindaring
    Participant
    @captaindaring

Hello ,I’m from Detroit Michigan looking for my equal into pee play and scat play ,just love being nasty with orgasms in the end !

shitlover33
    Participant
    @shitlover33

Hey Iam a 33 years Young Boy Fron germany. I love to shit and watching Girls doing IT. I search for Some Girls to Talk a Abort poopfetisch and mahne wr bekamen Friede and more. So message me i will answer every Mail. Sry for my Bad english😉
    Live ya. Your shirlover33

malescatny
    Participant
    @malescatNY

24 year old guy who goes to college in Texas. Located around the midpoint between Houston and Austin, so both are in range. Interested in chatting and maybe meeting up with a like-minded female.

briefsdumper24
    Participant
    @briefsdumper24

Pan/27/guy in Cleveland, looking to possibly meet up and poop with someone. No one over 35 please

darkether2
    Participant
    @darkether2

hey, i am 27 and from birmingham UK. would love to meet up with someone or even just talk and with people and poo together, feel free to message me

phxpantsfiller
    Participant
    @PHXpantsfiller

Hey everyone, Im a 21 year old guy looking for some bro friends to hangout and poop our pants. I’m located here in Phoenix. Please be under 28!

willyjohn
    Participant
    @willyjohn

Hi all, I’m looking to meet a friend with similar interests to myself, I love scat fingering, smearing, eating and lots of watersports. Lets spend some time online sharing fun together. John.

bidiscreetguy56
    Participant
    @bidiscreetguy56

Are there any discreet twinks or jocks in Maryland that love to fill their tight underwear and want to show off the huge bulge in person? Must be 18+, in shape and very discreet

wetmick
    Participant
    @wetmick

Mature,chubby, uncut and looking for dirty chicago are fun

adylovesit6970
    Participant
    @adylovesit6970

Middle aged guy from the UK E Midlands area. My interests include, but aren’t limited to, desperation, holding and toilet accidents – whether genuinely accidental or not. If I’m honest the reasons for that are complex and even I don’t understand them fully but would be more than willing to share if you were happy to correspond. I am also an occasional DL (especially at weekends) and I always wet them. Also I prefer panties to briefs and wear them much of the time. It would be lovely to hear from anyone who felt like getting in touch.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.