Forums Pooping and Scat Horny poo

6 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Profile photo of lynette5 lynette5 4 days, 17 hours ago
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Having a poo
    crackle
    Participant
    @crackle

I think it’s safe to say that many here find it sexually arousing to watch a nice shit slide from an ass. But has anyone gone for a poo that got them so horny that it sent them from zero to NEEDING to cum after? I had one of those earlier today.

When I’m driving long distances, a rarely stop. But this time I had to go poo so badly, so I stopped at a decent gas station. It was empty and clean, hence “decent”. I get to the toilet and pull down my pants and sit. Immediately I start poking out a hard sexy poo. I get up and walk over to the mirror(single toilet bathroom( and look at my poo sticking out my ass. I sit back down and let it slide. A short poo plopped first, then came a slowly emerging, loud crackling long poo. Had me as hard as the poo itself. It plopped in with a fart. I got up and looked at it. Short poo was about two inches. But the second longer poo was about a foot and a half long! Looking at it after experiencing such pleasure, I just went for it. I shot my cum after only a minute. Wasn’t horny before, but after the shit, blew a nice load.

So, again, had anyone plopped a poo so arousing that it made them HAVE to cum?

Profile photo of Ishitpants2
    ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

@crackle

Great Post, thanks for starting the thread!

Shitting is definitely an erotic act for me — in many forms.

Obviously, from my username, you can tell that I love to push poo into my pants (FTLs BVDs, Hames, etc.). I love to watch videos of men and women doing that, especially when they push out big lumpy loads with grunts and obvious struggle. Gives me a hard on just to think of that.

I also love to watch men shit on the floor. There is something so sexually exciting about seeing a tight ass spread open like a flower as a knobby brown turd pokes through. I love to see the turd slide and slither through the stretched asshole while the guy grunts and sighs as he pushes.

Doing is even hotter, but not always practical.

When I can’t do either pants poo or floor drop — for various practical reasons — a simple “toilet” shit can be a real turn on. I tend to focus on my ass and what I feel there.

I will tease my ass by easing out a small “turtle head” and wriggle with that while my cock gets hard, all the time feeling the pleasurable sensations in my ass and anus. The urge from the load increases (that is part of the erotic sexual pleasure) and I make it linger. Then I release, and let the shit slowly emerge on its own, oozing out of my anus while I savor the feel of every bump, ripple, and element of the texture — and any sounds my turd makes. When I am especially lucky, I will get to pass two or three independent turds like that. I will often get hard from this and sometimes beat off and cum after that.

I’ve also seen videos here where guys shit on the floor and it is so hot for them that they cum.

I remember as a kid, a friend of mine was really into shitting, and we would spend a lot of the time in the bathroom at the park (or in the bushes) shitting and watching each other shit. We were too young to get hard or even know what sexual feelings were. But we just loved the pooping, the act of it, the feel of it.

My question is one of mechanistics:

WHY is shitting (in so many forms) such a pleasurable act for so many men and women?

Profile photo of EuropeanTrav
    EuropeanTrav
    Participant
    @EuropeanTrav

Yes I often do, not always from zero as I’m often a little horny if I need a poo. That said yesterday I had to go for a dump whilst out shopping. I went to the supermarket toilets and settled down and as I was unloading a chap came next door sat down quickly and I heard a massive fart and some quick plops. I’m not gay but that was def a turn on and I had to stay a little longer. Not sure if he knew or not

Profile photo of Having a poo
    crackle
    Participant
    @crackle

@EuropeanTrav

I’ve been there EuropeanTrav. Like yourself, I’m not gay or anything, but just the sounds and imagining it makes me hard. It’s pretty erotic to have to pooping neighbour!

@ishitpants2

Thanks for the reply. I find shitting erotic. I always like to get at least a mirror and watch it slide out my ass. I love videoing it and sharing with others as well. Thanks for the responses on my videos by the way.

As per your question about why shitting is so pleasurable, I’d like to tackle it from two points of thought. First, for both men and women, pooping is a private act, and thus taboo. Actually watching someone in such a dirty, taboo act is quite arousing. Compare that to how arousing the fear of being caught having sex is.

The second point is just for men due to how the male body is put together. A poop, especially a big fat hard poop, when moving out your rectum and anus can stimulate your prostate gland. I’ve had a few “zero to cum” pooping stories that happen because of that. Just my two thoughts on the matter.

Profile photo of Bob
    other
    @Other

Crackle said,

Like yourself, I’m not gay or anything…

I’m not “gay or anything…” either. At least I don’t think so. If I met a man who seemed sexy to me, and I wasn’t involved in a relationship (married!), well, maybe I’d engage in a gay relationship. But what, really, does being “gay” have to do with poop and pee fetishes? It really sounds like nothing but homophobia to say, ” Like yourself, I’m not gay or anything…”.

Other

Profile photo of southcoastlad
    southcoastlad
    Participant
    @southcoastlad

I’ve also been very aroused when I’ve done a long hard log. With all the pushing, the blood just goes into the penis too. For a guy, pushing out a log can feel very good.

Profile photo of lynette5
    lynette5
    Participant
    @lynette5

Poo and a wank are normal to me just love sitting there pushing and my cock getting hard have to play and cum I try to cum before the poop stops

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.