Forums General Forum New Members

11 replies, 9 voices Last updated by Profile photo of kerry..pooped his pants again timeforachange 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of PressP
    pressptoplay
    Participant
    @PressPToPlay

HI!

We are a couple, kind of new to the scene but have been interested in quite a while. We just wanted to introduce ourselves.

Profile photo of desperationlover1
    desperationlover1
    @desperationlover1

Welcome presstoplay I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions or concerns then feel free to contact me or any other moderator and we will do our best to help you. The list of site moderators can be found here: https://www.poopeelife.com/about/ Please take time to read the terms of service found here: https://www.poopeelife.com/termsofservice/ As well as the forum rules found here: https://www.poopeelife.com/forums/topic/welcome-to-the-forums-read-the-rules-here/ By taking the time to read these posts it will ensure your time here can be enjoyed to the fullest.

Another useful place for site support can be found here: https://www.poopeelife.com/forums/forum/site-issues-support/ and also here: https://www.poopeelife.com/help/

I look forward to seeing you around the site 🙂

Profile photo of PressP
    pressptoplay
    Participant
    @PressPToPlay

Thanks! So far this place has beenawesome! 😉

Profile photo of Jane
    jumpingjacks
    Participant
    @jumpingjacks

Hello all

I’m quite shy so please be gentle!

This is my first time on a message board, and I’m feeling rather nervous. A little incident following a long job interview sparked my interest in the pleasure of “holding on”, and it’s got to the point where I need to overcome my embarrassment and shame and share with other like minded people.

Profile photo of chrisjamesuk
    chrisjamesuk
    Participant
    @chrisjamesuk

@ jumpingjacks

I look forward to reading about your incident in more detail! 🙂

Profile photo of Jane
    jumpingjacks
    Participant
    @jumpingjacks

Thank you for the warm welcome @other, @chrisjamesuk, and @luv2shitmypants.

And thank you for the kind words too @other, it’s good to know that there are like minded people who share this interest.

I’ve always been shy about admitting the need to “go” to others, so would often hold on until I could nip to the loo unnoticed. I still sometimes feel shy about excusing myself, particularly in mixed company or around people I don’t know very well. By the time you are at the leg jiggling stage it’s all too obvious, and not deemed acceptable behaviour for a grown woman.

It’s only in the last few years that I’ve discovered a fun, new sexual dimension to this, and I’ve written a brief account of how things developed.

How I got into Desperation

Since that incident I’ve tried repeat the wonderful feelings of being fit to burst, with the risk of embarrassment adding to the experience. I will try to pluck up the courage to share some of my adventures if anybody’s interested? Oh and of course when I spot others trying to conceal an urgent need, it really gets me hot and bothered.

Jane x

Profile photo of weaver
    weaver
    Participant
    @weaver

Welcome Jane. Consider yourself at home. I pooed my pants for years in secret.usually at home or sometimes walking round the neighbourhood on a dark earning or wet day with a coat covering my bum. I remember the 1st time I came out & posted on a site like this.. it was a kind of confession come analysis ..I was very nervous about it but felt much better after I’d plucked up courage & had shared my secret with others who did similar things.

Profile photo of sidewinder
    sidewinder4377
    Participant
    @sidewinder4377

FIRST -I’D LIKE TO WELCOME “pressptoplay”, jumpingjacks, and jane.
    I hope you get used to the site and share some stories with us. You are not alone here and you have many understanding friends that are into the same things you are.
    I have been pissing, shitting and masturbating in my pants and swim trunks for over 50 years. I, too, initially thought there must be something wrong with me and I thought at the time I was the ONLY ONE that shit there pants deliberately for fun and pleasure. I had no idea there were so many others doing it as well. When I first shit my pants, I was with my girl friend and we were fucking on a dead end road by a lake. I had my swim trunks on and just pulled them down in front. She had bikini bottoms on and just pulled hers down in front so we could “connect”. I was getting close to cumming when I got a shit attack. I had to do it badly. I could not wait. I told her I had to go, but she said jokingly “just do it in your trunks”. I guess I really wanted to try it anyhow so I shit my trunks and I shit them really full. I told her I shit in my trunks and wanted her to join in but she refused to take part. As soon as I was done shitting, my dick exploded with cum. A really good satisfied feeling that was one of the best. Later on within the next 3 months, I was able to screw her 3 more times while I shit my trunks but she still wouldn’t participate. In fact, she begin to make comments that I might be crazy! She was a goodie – goodie girl that really didn’t want or enjoy sex. I had to pressure her for her pussy because she didn’t think fucking was right. Guess that was the way she was brought up! We broke up within 6 months – all the better. After I found out how good the shit felt around my ass, I continued shitting, pissing, & masturbating exclusively in my swim trunks whenever I desired. I’ve been doing this now for over 50 years since then and still enjoy it tremendously. I try to at least shit my trunks and masturbate in them once a week. I estimate I’ve done over 1000 sessions of pooping, pissing, and masturbating in my pants/trunks. Sure, at first, I felt ashamed and made sure I did not want anyone to discover my fetish desires. Even today, I keep it to myself and do not desire to let anyone know. But now, with this site, maybe I can join a group to do it with. I can be with people that have the same desires and interests I would feel “right at home”. I don’t feel ashamed or guilty anymore and I’m always ready to poop,, pee, and cum, in my pants at a moments notice. I think this feeling is just as good (maybe better) as fuckin’ a pussy cunt when I jack off in my trunks with a load of shit in them! In the summer months when it is warm, it isn’t uncommon for me to shit my trunks daily by the lake, river, or stream. I usually go out in the water above my ass to poop my pants, then I piss and masturbate my trunks. When I reach my orgasm, I’m usually done so I clean the poop out of my trunks and head home. How sweet it was!!!

Profile photo of neilfromscotland
    neilfromscotland
    Participant
    @neilfromscotland

Welcome presstoplay and Jane. it’s great to have you with us.

Profile photo of Gaylord
    focker
    Participant
    @Focker

I am new here, as well as being new to this type of fetish. It’s been on my mind for quite some time, just never have taken action. Still have not done much. Any tips or advice are welcome. Also love to chat with anyone who is dirty minded, so hit me up.

Profile photo of PressP
    pressptoplay
    Participant
    @PressPToPlay

Thanks for the welcome! Have gotten some great ideas here

Profile photo of kerry..pooped his pants again
    timeforachange
    Participant
    @timeforachange

I have only been on this site for a few days and already I like it,there are many Topics in the forums that grab my attention,and because I have wore diapers and rubber pants now for a long time now and have totally excepted everything that goes with them as well as my incontinence problem it is nice to be able to see stuff in the forums that have happened to me lots of times,and for me to give my honest feed back on it or even start a new thread..I am not really a person that has any kinks..but have played role play games when with my lady friends on dates..and I still go out on those..the only scar if you will after my fall was now that I wear diapers and plastic pants daily..all else was fixed during a long stay at the hospital..I got so very lucky as after all was said and done,I could still do most all the things I could do before that fall took place,and the only odd thing about me is maybe that I do not get the potty message anymore and for that I am so glad I wear diapers and rubber pants..looking forward to typing some story’s on this site and commenting on more things….take care everyone.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.