Forums Pooping and Scat Pants Pooping By Playing Chicken With Your Rectum

7 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Scatguy69 Bill 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of poopypants21
    poopypants21
    Participant
    @poopypants21

Pants pooping by “playing chicken” with your rrctum id best defined as;

a. Pooping in your pants on purpose.
    B. Delibetately disrrgarding your rectal pressure signals and going poop in your pants knowing you have to go poop.
    C. Pooping in your pants by force holding your poop in your rrctum beyond the point of tolerance.
    D. Completely emptying the rectum in the pants instead of a diapee.
    E. Felony first degree pants pooping

To my girlfriend, this is a serious behavioral offense and she gives me TEN COUNTS OF PANTS POOPING with the special circircumstance of playing chicken with my rectum.

Which of these disciplinary actioms best fitthis serious offense.
    A. Bare bottom spanking of 500 licks and 50 days of restriction in diapers with shackles on the ankles.
    B. Spanking of 500 licks on the bottom over the underpants full of poop and 50 additional days of restriction for “playing chicken”
    C. Nostril scolding (stick offender’s nose in their poop to smell it.
    D. Sittin in the pants full of poop for 50 minutes and having poop in your poopy pants (poopy pants potty punishment)
    E. Potty punishment (being put on the potty cuffed behind the back and shackled and not allowed up until the offender poops in the potty to show they are sorry.
    F. Only permitted to make poopy in diapers for going in their oants like an incontinent person and have their diaper changed and be cleaned.
    G. Other (please specufy)

Profile photo of dirtydidee
    dirtydidee
    Participant
    @dirtydidee

I just did a very naughty deed. I ignored a giant poo trying to escape me. I put on a pair of tranquility pullups and went out on my balcony. I let a little bit out and pinched it off, enjoying the feel of it between my cheeks as I stood there. After several minutes more I let out a bit more. Finally, I l;et the rest of the firm loaf ooze from my body. I l love the feeling as my arse hole is stretched, and my crack filled with the packed warm poo. This is my favorite part as it feels so much like having a man’s HUGE member filling me with its solid hardness.

After a few minutes walking around my balcony, loving the feel of the huge poo filling my crack, I sat down on it. It took some dong to make it spread in my cheeks, but I finally flattened it and now it spreads my cheeks even more. I am getting ready to masturbate as I rub the poo all over my balls and dick. I wissh it were softer so I could spread it all over me, but it is just too hard. Well, there is always next time.

I love the feeling of a huge hard poo filling my crack. but if it does that it is too hard for spreading. Maybe over the weekend I will do the laxatives and have a huge mess to spread all over me. Then I will fill my diaper with the really soft mess and have it to rub all over me as I bring myself to a wonderful orgasm with my poo spread all over me.

I hope you enjoyed my story as I sit here with the poo filling my crack

Maybe some nice man will be willing to spread his soft brown goodness all over me?

Profile photo of vesta
    vesta
    Participant
    @vesta

How about being chained to the toilet with one’s briefs/panties on and being forced to empty one’s rectum in one’s underwear daily for the next year.

poopypants21
    Participant
    @poopypants21

That is potty detention.

Profile photo of vesta
    vesta
    Participant
    @vesta

I like potty detention!!!

poopypants21
    Participant
    @poopypants21

Our version consists pf the offender being cuffed behind tgeir back and shackled on their ankles and sat down on the potty. The apprehended offender is then locked down to a handcuff rail and shackled to a rail in the wall behind the potty.

We also have poopy pants potty detention which is given for a minimum of 50 minutes. Here, the offender suspected of pants pooping by playing chicken witg his/her rectum is sat down in handcuffs and shackled in their poopy pants and is only permitted to go poopy in their poopy pants (which by that point are full of poop) which makes the offender’s pants very stinky as by then they become severely and extremely poopy. This is done after administering a 500 lick poopy pants spanking on the offender’s bottom over their poopy pants. The poopy pants potty punishment and poopy pants spanking remind the offender why we do not play chicken with our rectum.

Regular potty detention is given as a punishment every time the offender poops in their pants.

Profile photo of mikesteven
    mikesteven
    Participant
    @mikesteven

I did this as a boy in school. While in vlad I would give small pushes eventually it would get to the point that I knew if I didn’t stop I’d poop in my pants. Needless to say I didn’t stop. After pooping in my pants I’d tell the teacher what I did which then led to bending over the teachers desk and getting paddled in front of the class. If you didn’t admit to it. Upon detection someone pooped in their pants the boys would have to line up along the wall and the teacher felt their behinds to find the culprit. To which there was an even harder paddling. Needless to say I also peed in my pants in front of the class while being paddled

Profile photo of Scatguy69
    Bill
    Participant
    @Scatguy69

I am currently holding back the urge to have explosive diarrhea after not shitting for 5 days and taking a large dose of epsom salts. Oh wait can’t hold it any longer cramping very baldy have hard time writing this. and my pants are full.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.