Forums Desperation, Pissing and Wetting What About Underpants Peeing Turns YOU On?

6 replies, 7 voices Last updated by Profile photo of fun2wet fun2wet 3 days, 11 hours ago
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ishitpants2
    ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

What is it about pissing underpants that turns folks on?

I’m an “Underpants Pissing Newbie” (should that be the title of a CW song?) This delightful experience is new and pleasurable to me, and I am very curious about it.

I’m a pants pooper, and am expanding my pleasures by including pants pissing. It turns me on so much — that now, I don’t think I’d want to poo in my pants without pissing them too!

I got into this because pants pissing videos on this web site looked so hot and pleasurable that I had to try pissing pants for myself!

At first it was very difficult to release. That must be the auto-taboo/control caused by years of toilet training and holding. To flip that over and deliberately piss my pants… well, that was and still is a challenge. My early videos show some of the frustration. But, I am practicing all the time!

Does anyone else have trouble releasing into underpants?

I have grown to like pants pissing so much because of the feeling of the pee itself. That’s the whole reward for me. My pee tends to be slick. I think that’s because I am often hard or working on it, so seminal fluid gets mixed in with the pee?

Does that happen to other guys?

I like to use lots of different style and fabrics of underwear for my pee to flow in. I love to feel the warmth of my pee in the cloth and have it cling to my skin. I love to hear the sound of a stream of pee and feel it run down my leg. I love to watch people pissing (and shitting) their pants on video.

I don’t know why.

It just feels so damn good, and

Watching videos is wonderful.

What about you?

What does it feel like for you?

Why does it turn all of us on so much?

Profile photo of lynette5
    lynette5
    Participant
    @lynette5

I love to pee my pants as I walk round the garden and sometimes I sit on the loo with my pants on and pee. Fab

Profile photo of atlantean
    steve
    Participant
    @atlantean

I love the feeling as the pee trickles down into my underwear and the feeling af dampness in my pants and I love th stains and marks and the smell of dried piss.I do it almost every day

Profile photo of wetmark
    wetmark
    Participant
    @wetmark

I agree with steve. I LOVE the feeling as warm pees flows into my white underpants! The dampness, stains, and smell is very erotic. I also enjoy rubbing them across my face.

Profile photo of Zack
    daringexhibitionist
    Participant
    @DaringExhibitionist

both me and my girl love both pissing and shitting our pants, we love it for a lot of reasons, the feeling, the smell, the reactions when doing it in public, the taste when we get into dirty play really everything. It is addictive and we are to the point where we never use a toilet, its either in our clothes, naked wherever we may be (bed, furniture, floor) or we drink/eat it. I’m horny just thinking about it, also sometimes we stay in dirty clothes for long periods re shitting and pissing them for days.

Profile photo of Bob
    other
    @Other

ishitpants2 said,

Does anyone else have trouble releasing into underpants?

I’ve never had that trouble, not since I was 12 or 13 years old. My main problem now is trying NOT to pee my pants when it would result in extreme embarrassment, especially for my wife. I think I’ve “trained” myself not to have as much control as I used to.

He also said,

I have grown to like pants pissing so much because of the feeling of the pee itself. That’s the whole reward for me. My pee tends to be slick. I think that’s because I am often hard or working on it, so seminal fluid gets mixed in with the pee? Does that happen to other guys?

Yep, same thing happens to me. Urine and seminal fluid make a fine lube!
    And he said this:

I like to use lots of different style and fabrics of underwear for my pee to flow in. I love to feel the warmth of my pee in the cloth and have it cling to my skin. I love to hear the sound of a stream of pee and feel it run down my leg. I love to watch people pissing (and shitting) their pants on video.

I wear panties every day. My favourite ones for wetting are white, yellow, or pink cotton-spandex Hannah panties, made in Canada but hard to find. They turn translucent, almost transparent, when wet. But the main thing is wetting my panties and pants, whatever they’re made of.

I don’t know why…. What does it feel like for you? Why does it turn all of us on so much?

I don’t know exactly why, either. I’ve got some ideas: No sexual education at all, except from other boys. Some of my friends could talk about almost nothing other than peeing and pooping, unless it was what they would like to do with girls. While we never associated pooping or peeing with sex, sex was always on our minds. We often masturbated together and had peeing contests.

My parents forbad sex outside of marriage but failed to acknowledge that I was a sexual person. I was my Mom’s “good boy,” and my father was hypercritical and sanctimonious, but once I found a pin-up calendar in one of his dresser drawers. When I went into puberty, my only release was through masturbation. I’ve always been rather a nervous person, as well, and have often had to pee or poop at inopportune times. I’ve also been depressed, as well, and found that masturbation improved my mood, however briefly. I think that the first time I pooped in my pants (just a tiny little poop, almost not worth mentioning) it was because of anxiety and curiosity. The second time there was a cascade of events and circumstances: I was home alone, I was horny, I was snooping in a barrel of clothing that was headed for the thrift store, and I found a pair of nylon panties that had belonged to my older sister. In a wink I was out of my clothes and into the panties, and soon peeing in them, pooping in them, smearing poop all over, and masturbating to a huge climax. That was more than 60 years ago, and I’ve never stopped, except for four-plus years in the Army.
    I do it and have done it always because it just feels so damn good! Even my wife, who has no sexual fetishes, admits that it must feel good for babies, for example, to have a wet diaper full of soft, warm poop, and has no trouble seeing why an adult would enjoy it as well.
    I’ve seen a sex therapist a couple of times, because of my angst about my fetishes. She assured me that there was nothing to be ashamed about, that pee and poop fetishes are on a spectrum of behaviours that are neither normal or abnormal, and that in fact the words “normal” and “abnormal” can’t be used to describe sexual behaviour because humans have such a wide range of behaviours that there are no norms.

Other

• This reply was modified 4 days, 9 hours ago by Profile photo of Bob other.

Attachments:
    Profile photo of fun2wet
    fun2wet
    Participant
    @fun2wet

My turn-on is when the undies get warm, wet, and clingy!! I also LOVE to see them change color from a wetting. I have several pairs of white speedos that get fairly see-thru when I wet them and that gets me going!! I think some of the excitement is the ‘naughtiness’ of peeing in underwear (and with clothes on too!!!) but being able to clearly see that you’ve peed yourself is the best!! (oops!!! I’m leaking in my speedos now!!!!!)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.