Need help? This is where to ask for it. If you are not logged in, you must enter your email address in order to create a support ticket. If you are logged in, and create a ticket, the replies to your ticket will be emailed and posted here for you to see at any time. If your ready, go ahead and create a new ticket! But please, read the “Currently known bugs/issues” below, first.
In order for your support ticket to be eligible for a reply, you must be a Premium Member for all requests to be answered. Regular, free members, and guests, will only receive a reply if reporting a bug or inappropriate content. Due to having over 60,000 members, support requests must be limited in this way. Perhaps that’s a good reason to upgrade your account to a Premium Membership today and help support PooPeeLife.com!
Common / Uncommon Issues:
- Just bought a Premium Membership and still cant view videos? That’s your Browser Cache causing this problem. Hold the Control key and click Reload Page in your browser, or clear your browser cache, and the videos will then load.
- Trouble using FireFox to view videos? Click Here to fix FireFox playback issues. Word on the street is that the Developer version of FireFox has fixed the video playback issues, so you can upgrade to that, or use a different browser like Chrome.
- Can I delete my account? Premium Members may request their account to be deleted at any time. Simply submit a support ticket. Support tickets for non-Premium members will not be answered or honored, per terms of service when you signed up.
NEED MORE HELP? Please use our help ticket system and Sarah will get back to you quickly. Please do not email for tech support any longer, the ticket system located here is for your questions, comments, compliments, etc…..
Release notes below are written in a format similar to software updates. Things that have been changed, fixed, or removed, will show up below. The list isnt always 100% complete, but the most important changes will be shown. Changes to the server hardware, minor tweaks or fixes, and changes to things not noticeable on the site but helpful for it to run will not be displayed.
PooPeeLife.com version 5.0 release notes (August 6, 2018)
- Back online: After a hiatus, PPL is back. Hello, world. Sarah is now your admin, replacing Alexa. You can contact her here.
PooPeeLife.com version 4.3 release notes (June 25, 2016)
- Video upgrade: Videos uploaded today or after are now encoded in full 1080p HD. This is 1920×1080 resolution, with a 2500K bit rate. Previous was 720p.
- Members may now choose their own thumbnails for videos they upload.
- Various tweaks, friend system upgrades, private message improvements.
PooPeeLife.com version 4.2 release notes (March 7th, 2016)
- New Video Chat installed. Now mobile friendly, among many other upgrades.
- Upgraded server software.
PooPeeLife.com version 4.1 release notes (September 17th, 2015)
- Improved video play back, improved video encoder.
- Added Groups — a place you can join, or create a group to discuss whatever your group is about.
- Members will now receive a notification for likes/comments on their uploads.
PooPeeLife.com version 4.0 release notes (July 13th, 2015)
- Brand New site design
- Members now have cover photos in addition to profile photos. View your profile, and click the camera icon on the top left to change your cover background photo.
PooPeeLife.com version 3.7 release notes (June 13th, 2015)
- Heavily optimized images and the front end of the site for mobile users and those with low bandwidth. Page sizes reduced by nearly 80% for gallery pages, while still retaining the same quality images/thumbnails.
- Removed the Content Delivery Netowrk for photos/thumbnails, as speed tests on 14 servers showed it was faster for our servers to serve the images, rather than “outsourcing” them. Even though the images CDN gave us 3 additional server names to pull files in parallel, they had to dynamically resize them, which caused them to actually serve slower. So, goodbye to the CDN. 🙂
PooPeeLife.com version 3.6 release notes (May 26th, 2015)
- Updated video player to allow for better browser compatibility across all devices.
- Updated photo/video pages to output more useful information under the photo/video.
- You can now see who “Liked” a photo/video by clicking on the “X users like this” text.
- Cleaned up the number of java/css files required to load the site and optimized the caching heavily, reduction of 22% page load times has been observed.
PooPeeLife.com version 3.5 release notes (April 8th, 2015)
- Added privacy feature to Wall posts, instead of being public to all, wall posts can be to Everyone, Friends, Only logged in members, or just the member.
- Updated Smooth Scroll to go to top, or bottom.
PooPeeLife.com version 3.4 release notes (March 9th, 2015)
- The main Videos page has been updated to include pagination at the bottom when searching by filtering categories.
- The main Videos page has had text updated to make each of the 3 ways to search for videos easier to use.
- Video Chat received functionality upgrades allowing for better detection of Mobile Browsers, and fixes for Google Chrome v42 (64&32).
- Members Wall will now infinite scroll, instead of having to click “Load More”.
- Added a smooth scroll to top of page button located on the lower right corner of the screen once you scroll down. Quick click returns you to the top of the page.
PooPeeLife.com version 3.3 release notes (February 11th, 2015)
- Caching improvements, improving overall speed by caching different types of queries and objects better
- Friends improvements, ensure activity items connected to a friendship are removed when a friendship is cancelled.
- Better support for touchscreen devices on form fields
- New Member activation keys refactored, to better avoid email spam filters
- Improved interface for managing private messages
- Add a read/unread link for each private message
- Bulk private message delete added
- Notifications now have a bulk manager instead of having to clear each individually
PooPeeLife.com version 3.2 release notes (January 23rd, 2015)
- Meetup & Events Forum is now subdivided into regions of Earth, making it easier for you to find cool stuff going on in real life, chances for friends and relationships.
PooPeeLife.com version 3.1 release notes (January 17th, 2015)
- Server upgrade. We’re in a new data center now, and connection speeds should be noticeably faster for our members in Europe, and in the Americas.
- Logo Change! Thanks to @goldenboyuk for winning the contest for designing the new logo
PooPeeLife.com version 3.0 release notes (December 7th, 2014)
- New name! WetPantsBoy.com is now PooPeeLife.com. All of your bookmarks should auto update, and all links to the site still work just fine. The name was changed to better reflect the interests of our members, who love the life of poo and pee.
WetPantsBoy.com version 2.6 release notes (December 5th, 2014)
- Gallery Changes: On members profiles showing videos, the time of the video is now shown above the thumbnails.
- Category Changes: Pants Pooping and Diaper videos/photos that show poop are now allowed in those categories, unless the main focus of the videos/photos is poop then they still belong in Scat.
WetPantsBoy.com version 2.5.2 release notes (November 19th, 2014)
- Favorites: Now instead of having to click Uploads / FavList, “Favorites” is now on the left menu on members profile pages.
WetPantsBoy.com version 2.5.1 release notes (November 16th, 2014)
- Video Tweak: Fixed a conflict with another extension that would cause videos not to play. This may resolve some FireFox issues. Please report any issues.
- Video Tweak: Videos will no longer pre-buffer when loading a video.
WetPantsBoy.com version 2.5 release notes (October 30th, 2014)
- HTTPS (SSL) is now force enabled on all pages. This means that all data to and from WetPantsBoy to you is now encrypted for all members and guests.
- For members that have posted Stories or Blogs, there is now a link to your author page from your profile on the left side.
WetPantsBoy.com version 2.4 release notes (October 25th, 2014)
- You can now attach files to private messages. The limit is 50MB in size and allowed file types are for video, photos, zip files, pdf’s and a few more.
- Videos trimmed on an iPad with strange file names such as trim.ASD09ASDjhSD.mp4 can now be uploaded and encoded without issue.
- Rule change: When uploading buttloads of pictures, no more than 5 per set are allowed. Too many members would spam a gallery by uploading 50 pictures that basically all looked the same. Make sure each picture is interesting, otherwise it will likely be deleted as a “strikingly similar” picture reason.
WetPantsBoy.com version 2.3 release notes (October 19th, 2014)
- Premium Memberships are now available. Get yourself a YOU@wetpantsboy.com email address, remove ads from the site, and a nifty Premium Member Badge!
- SSL is enabled for the entire site. If you want to view the SECURE version of wetpantsboy, go to https://www.wetpantsboy.com/.
- Badges have been assigned to Moderators. Now when you see the MODERATOR badge on a profile, that indicates that they are a site moderator.
- Other badges have been activated on a test basis — Try adding a story or a blog, and earn the STORY WRITER badge! It will show up on your profile.
- Pictures not being shown on stories and blogs has been fixed.
- Uploading by URL is now available on the Upload page. Simply type in a URL to a movie or an image, and the server will automatically fetch it.
WetPantsBoy.com version 2.2.1 release notes (October 13th, 2014)
- There’s a new category in town, Farting! Please note, that farting is only available for videos, not photos. How would you photograph a fart, anyway? 🙂 Existing content on the server that was tagged as Farting in the description or title has been moved automatically to the new Farting category.
- Applied same logic of displaying uploader, date, and category to the Video Search Tool.
- With most of the initial bugs from version 2.0.0 having been fixed, the Site Issues & Support forum has been cleaned up, with threads about buggy issues that are now resolved being removed.
WetPantsBoy.com version 2.2.0 release notes (October 10th, 2014)
- Video and Photo galleries have had a complete SQL rewrite. You will now see more information underneath all thumbnails, such as the uploaders name, date of upload, and the category it was uploaded to.
- Video and Photo filters have returned. You will see it on the main video and photo pages. In order to save your filter preferences, bookmark the page after you select them. The filters are now much more simple to use as there’s no reason to “exclude” content any longer because of:
- Videos and Photos may now only have one category assigned to them. No longer can members spam all the categories. As a result, there is no reason for the exclusion filters to be present, as content may only appear in one category. All of the content is in the process of being reviewed by the moderators to assign the most appropriate category for the video/photos. This is a lengthy process, as you can imagine, so please give the moderators sufficient time to perform this daunting task.
- The “Friends Only” privacy setting has been removed. Too many members were setting it by mistake, and too many members would ignore friends requests. While the feature had good intentions, it was being used incorrectly 90% of the time.
- Video encoding now has four dedicated CPU cores for processing videos. While videos werent slow to encode before, and most took just a few minutes, they should now encode even faster, returning videos back to the server as the final encoded video around 400% faster than before. Encoding time always depends on file size, a benchmarked speed of 33 seconds to encode a video under 100MB was returned versus the previous 4 minutes and 12 seconds.
WetPantsBoy.com version 2.1.2 release notes (October 7th, 2014)
- The main web server has been upgraded to a 24 Core CPU with 64GB memory and SSD drives. This was done to allow for new features and the return of some of the old features. This is a major upgrade for the database speed and overall server capacity, now able to serve 1750 simultaneous visitors to the site.
- Friends have been re-counted and should now appear more accurate in your friend totals.
- The ability to delete activity off of your “Wall” is now written in for all members.
- The video encoding server now will not puke if foreign characters are in the filenames of uploaded media.
- Emails to hotmail/outlook/live members should now send just fine. Due to the mail volume of the server, Microsoft had banned the IP for sending mail. They have unbanned us, and the propagation has made it across all of their servers now.
- More video formats are now able to be encoded on the video server. Nothing special here, though, as most were just weird mostly unused formats that some members had limited trouble with.
WetPantsBoy.com version 2.1.1 release notes (September 24th, 2014)
- Corrected a number of broken images that were absent during the import process.
- Reduced page loading times by combining css/js and deferring js loading until the end of the page.
- Updated video player to latest version which resolved some issues some members were having. The update was made possible by bug reports from members to me, and then me to the developer.
- You will now see a limited number of advertisements on a limited number of pages on the site. Visiting the site sponsors help keep the site live and free for everyone. Dont be shy, spend a dollar or two!
WetPantsBoy.com version 2.1.0 release notes (September 12th-19th, 2014)
- Videos cleaned up, and video templates updated to include date uploaded, better formatting.
- Video Search Page is now active. Since photos generally dont have a title or description, only video search works, not photo search.
- Home Page cleaned up with better gallery layout
- Thumbnails Fixed on mobile version of the site
- Video chat fixed on mobile version of the site
- Video chat now pops up in a window, allowing you to resize it to fill your monitor
- FireFox/Mac-XP issue workaround posted (here)
- Members page now shows who is currently logged in, up to 100 people (Often times there is more, so the most “recent” 100 are those that are shown)
- Uploader now displays category selection more prominently, ensuring that more contributors set categories properly
- Site Issues / Support forum has been opened
- Mentioning members by @ has been improved
- Your Wall will now display each video/photo in a separate post if you uploaded multiple items at the same time, creating less of a cluttered mess in there
WetPantsBoy.com version 2.0 release notes (September 1st, 2014)
- Entire site redesigned from the ground up. Everything is new, and all functionality has been upgraded. First major redesign in 5 years.
- All videos have been upgraded to HD resolution from the original video uploaded to the site. Each video will now support and stream up to 1280×720 resolution. (This took 13 days to re-encode all of the 15,500 videos on the site)
- Videos have a 500MB upload limit per video, up from 180MB
- .avi videos are now allowed (mp4, mov, m4v, m2v, avi, mpg, flv, wmv, mkv, webm, ogv, mxf, asf, vob, mts, qt, mpeg, x-msvideo)
- New videos uploaded will encoded and published almost immediately. As soon as you see the thumbnail for your video show up on your page, the encoding is done and its ready. Small files can take up to a minute, while larger 500MB movies might take 5 minutes to encode.
- Privacy for pictures and video can be set by editing the uploaded video/picture, and changing to the appropriate setting. Private means ONLY YOU can see it. Friends are friends, Logged in users means only registered members, and public means the world.
- Private Message blocking is available under Settings / Message Privacy. In this, you can allow everyone to send you messages (default), friends only, specify only certain user names, and even ban other members from messaging you.
- Email notifications can be configured under Settings / Email, and each type of notification can be turned on or off.
- Each member now has a “Wall” that displays all that members activity, such as new uploads, comments, forum posts, and more.
- The entire video chat has been redone, and is much more intuitive now.
- Help and problems with the site can now be handled with support tickets. Simply click “Help” on the menu bar and create a new support ticket if necessary.
- Account verification is much simpler
- New members are required to fill out a profile
- Groups are gone! They were the least used part of the site. Over 6 months, only 8 groups had any update, and most groups had less than 4 members, including the member that created the groups. We may re-introduce them at a later date, but for now, they are gone.
- Contribution points are now awarded for everything you do on the site. New videos and pictures, forum posts, comments, etc… By looking at someones contribution points, you can see who ranks the highest on the site!
- The entire site and all videos and pictures are now search engine optimized. Previously, search engines would rarely (if ever) pick up on content here. Part in due to that it required registration in order to view content. This will help attract more and more fresh faces to WetPantsBoy.
- Membership is no longer required to view site content.
- Forums are reset and reorganized into cleaner categories.
- Downloads are available on all videos and pictures as long as a member has access to view them (see privacy settings note at the top)
- You can mention a members username with the “@ScatShopSarah hey look at this”, as an example, and that member will get a notification.
- DMCA requests are now handled through the Help section via support tickets
- Premium Videos are no longer on the site, all content is free and will remain free.
- Premium memberships are no longer on the site. This will be revisited in the future, as a way to dontate to the site to help pay the $6800 per year or so it costs for various licenses, dedicated server hosting, bandwidth delivery, and custom development.
- Polls are gone! They will make their brave return as an integration to the forums. Since the polls previously just had questions to ask, followed by comments, a forum setting for them makes the most sense.
- Terms of Service has been updated
- Main Server has been upgraded with 400% more processing power and 800% more memory, and content served over a cloud-based CDN for better reliability
- The mobile site /m/ is no longer required, as the entire site is now responsive and mobile friendly for Android and iOS devices including tablets and smartphones.
- Forums now can have media uploaded to individual threads, such as pictures, or videos.
- The list of site moderators has moved to the About page on the menu bar with a link to each of their profiles.